Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
When learning to drive, one of the biggest things to remember is the stopping and the braking distances of the car you are driving.
To be behind the wheel without knowing or being able to remember the distances can be extremely dangerous, not just to yourself and your passengers, but to others on the road too.
When learner drivers are asked what the biggest causes are of road fatalities, they will most likely answer with the best-known
Teen Drivers EducationAdult In-Car LessonsRoad Test
1. Is the student between the ages of 16-24?* YesNo
2. Has the student completed 32 classroom hours, 14 In-car hours?*YesNo
3. Has the student held a permit for 6 months or longer?*YesNo
4. Age 16-17 student must have a ( Drivers-ed completion certificate It must state on
For Driver license only and for learner license only (both certificates)?*YesNo
5. 18-24 age students must have a DE-964? ( Drivers-ed completion certificate It must state on the bottom right corner of the certificate DE-964)*YesNo
6. Has the student completed 2 hours of ITTD video ( Impact video)? And printed the certificate? ( Valid for 90 days)*YesNo
7. VOE ( Verification of enrollment from the school. Not required if 18. ( Valid for 30 days)*YesNo
8. Have you completed 30 hours driving log?*YesNo
Proof of insurance for the car student is taking a driving test in.
ADULT Age 25 and Older REQUIREMENTS:
MUST HAVE A VALID TEXAS PERMIT/LEARNERS LICENSE. (FROM DPS OFFICE WITH THE PICTURE ON IT)
MUST HAVE IMPACT VIDEO CERTIFICATE ALREADY PR
COST: $80 ONLY. If you fail the test, there will be an additional $40 dollar fee to take the test again. This $40 fee will be charged for the second and third time each to take the test.
IF YOU NEED TO SCHEDULE A ROAD TEST APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 214-242 -9762 DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
I have a valid Texas Learners Permit and have watched the correct IMPACT video and will bring both for my road test.*I have
I agree that there are no refunds for late arrivals or failure to provide correct documentation*
There is a $25 rescheduling fee for failure to provide the required document or late arrivals.*
By scheduling this test is agreeing to pay the testing fee of $60. There are NO refunds if you fail. You will receive 2 attempts.*
There will be a $25 processing Fee deducted from the amount paid for any refund prior to testing for any reason.*
Type your Signature: I have read the requirements and cancelation/refund policy:*
Coupon code (optional):
Please enter your contact and shipping information below.
Date of Birth