1. Is the student between the ages of 16-24?* YesNo
2. Has the student completed 32 classroom hours, 14 In-car hours?*YesNo
3. Has the student held a permit for 6 months or longer?*YesNo
4. Age 16-17 student must have a ( Drivers-ed completion certificate It must state on
For Driver license only and for learner license only (both certificates)?*YesNo
5. 18-24 age students must have a DE-964? ( Drivers-ed completion certificate It must state on the bottom right corner of the certificate DE-964)*YesNo
6. Has the student completed 2 hours of ITTD video ( Impact video)? And printed the certificate? ( Valid for 90 days)*YesNo
7. VOE ( Verification of enrollment from the school. Not required if 18. ( Valid for 30 days)*YesNo
8. Have you completed 30 hours driving log?*YesNo
Proof of insurance for the car student is taking a driving test in.
ADULT Age 25 and Older REQUIREMENTS:
MUST HAVE A VALID TEXAS PERMIT/LEARNERS LICENSE. (FROM DPS OFFICE WITH THE PICTURE ON IT)
MUST HAVE IMPACT VIDEO CERTIFICATE ALREADY PR
COST: $80 ONLY. If you fail the test, there will be an additional $40 dollar fee to take the test again. This $40 fee will be charged for the second and third time each to take the test.
IF YOU NEED TO SCHEDULE A ROAD TEST APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 214-242 -9762 DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
I have a valid Texas Learners Permit and have watched the correct IMPACT video and will bring both for my road test.*I have
I agree that there are no refunds for late arrivals or failure to provide correct documentation*
There is a $25 rescheduling fee for failure to provide the required document or late arrivals.*
By scheduling this test is agreeing to pay the testing fee of $60. There are NO refunds if you fail. You will receive 2 attempts.*
There will be a $25 processing Fee deducted from the amount paid for any refund prior to testing for any reason.*
Type your Signature: I have read the requirements and cancelation/refund policy:*
Coupon code (optional):
Please enter your contact and shipping information below.